If you wish to return any items purchased online at www.magrudy.com/uniform please follow the following steps:
- If you wish to return an item, you must notify your intention to return it, in writing, within 7 working days from the date you received your goods. The item(s) must then be returned within 14 days of invoice date.
- All items must be returned in unused (re-saleable) condition.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning an item. Goods must be returned with proof of purchase by registered post only. We cannot be held responsible for any item returned to us in any other way.
- If a customer returns an item that is not re-saleable (and therefore not entitled to a refund/exchange) the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees incurred to return the items.
- Any item purchased online must be returned by post ONLY to:
Sherry- Ann Paginag
PO Box 1155
- We aim process returns and refunds within a few days of receiving them, however, during our busiest periods this process can be prolonged. We therefore maintain a 14 day returns completion period starting on the day we receive your package.
Return of Faulty, Incorrect or Sub-Standard Products
Please follow the same procedures as above. However, if the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packing charge providing there is no evidence of the goods being damaged after delivery.
Return of Items in order to exchange
By returning items for an exchange you have agreed to have the credit card that was used for the original order debited/refunded by the difference of the original item and an additional shipping charge.